Woodward Governor Test Bench
Woodward Governor Test Bench
Product Code : WGTB-13
Brand Name : SLVMR
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Our strength lies in our proficient team of engineers and dexterous workforce who helps us in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Woodward Governor Test Bench. This bench is well attached with digital AC drive and measurement gauges. At our sound production unit, we manufacture this bench using optimum quality materials and components. Clients can avail our Woodward Governor Test Bench in different technical specifications as per their requirements.
- Robust construction
- High operational fluency
- Longer functional life
SLVMR(INDIAN) Woodward Governor Test Stand Model WG-1 is one of the most advanced governor test stand equipped with state of art digital AC drive and a number of other accessories with very highly accurate measurement gauges to provide very accurate setting of the Woodward Governors, particularly PG Governors of Railways.
Model WG-1 provides for testing, checking and adjusting of the Governor Pump Pressure, high speed and low speed stops, solenoid and AC/DC motor speed setting, droop setting, oil, air or water shutdown devices, hydraulic or pneumatic speed settings, limiter and load control functions, governor stability, major leakages and electric/hydraulic actuator.
The basic Test Stand Model WG-1 is a sturdy machine, fabricated to support various different type of Woodward Governors with suitable mounting plate and adaptors.
Main Motor: 3HPk, totally enclosed, with digital AC drive for exact setting of drive characteristic.
Operator Panel: Provided with switches for:
Speed: 0 to 1800 RPM with quite stable speed control
- Start/stop of main motor, its directions (cw/acw)
- Direct acting/reverse acting, speed centering, gain sensitivity
- Load decrease/increase switches
Speed Indicator: Digital 4 digits RPM indicator with a range of upto 9999 RPM, least count 1 RPM
Hydraulic System: 25 litre capacity tank, fitted with 1KW heater for maintaining the temperature of oil at about 93.3 degree Centigrade (200 degree F) complete with various hydraulic hoses to test the PG & PG extended type Woodward Governors, filters & relief valve
Hydraulic Pump: To provide variable pressure supply as per the requirement, provided with separate 1/2hp AC motor, connected to various valves like pressure regulator, governor, fill, load control and governor drain, etc.
Hydraulic Drain: Through the table to facilitate oil drainage without hassles and minimum spillage.
Variable DC Power Supply: 140V DC variable power supply for testing electric speed settling and solenoid devices with digital display of voltage and external output (+) and (-) jacks.
- Test stand oil pressure master gauge, 100 psi, 1 psi least count, 4" dial, 0.25%
- Governor oil pressure master gauge, 600 psi, 5 psi least count, 4" dial, 0.25%
- Regulated air pressure gauge, 100 psi, 1 psi least count, 4" dial, accuracy 0.5%
- Regulated air pressure gauge with selector switch, 100 psi, 0.2 psi least count 8.5" dial, accuracy 0.1%
- Regulated air pressure gauge with selector switch, dual scale, 0-120" Hg, 0.2 psi least count, 8.5 dial, accuracy 0.1%
- Regulated vacuum air pressure gauge, dual scale, 0-120" hg, 0.2" least count 4" dial, accuracy 0.5%
PG Rail Switch Panel: To test solenoid speed setting with A, B, C, D and Over Ride (O/R) switches with test points for minimum field, wiper and maximum field feedback and indications for low water, lube oil, pressure limit and overload condition.
Vacuum Generator: Based on Venturi principle, to be connected to a minimum 80 100 psi air supply provided vacuum upto 18" Hg
Adaptors: Suitable Base Adaptor, drive coupling and drive adaptor for PG Keyed (0.625"), Serrated (1.125"-48) and Alco PG Keyed, Alco Pg Extended keyed (Both 0.625")
Feedback Potentiometer: Portable potentiometer driven by a mono-filament line and return spring with linear output connected to the feedback, complete with universal lever.
- Adaptors available for: PG Splined, PG Serrated and PG keyed Governors
- Adaptors available for: UG 40 Keyed, UG40 Serrated Governors
- Adaptors available for: UG8 Serrated, UG8 Keyed Governors
- Adaptors Available for: Alco PG Keyed and PG Extended Keyed Governors
- Payment Terms
- Others, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India