Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 30000 Onwards USD ($)/Piece
- 1 Piece Per Month
- 1 Months
We have been able to build up a long and mutual business relationship with clients by offering a quality range of Mechanical Unit Injector Test Stand. This bench is well equipped with filter stainers and accurate temperature control systems. To comply with set industrial norms, we use optimum quality materials and components to manufacture this bench. The quality inspectors check this Mechanical Unit Injector Test Stand on defined quality parameters to provide a flawless range to clients.
- Less power consumption
- Easy to operate
- Longer operational life
The test stand models S-Gm & S-GM2 for mechanical Unit Injector of Gm-EDM-710 G3 Diesel Engine are designed for sturdy structure, consistent results for checking one/two unit injector respectively at a time. powered by a 7.5 HP AC motor with world known Siemens Drive, the machine has got not only adequate power but smooth, precise and effortless control from 150-950 rpm with 3 presettable speeds and with display of speed and strokes on digital tachometer.
All the controls are located at front panel. The oil system complete with filter stainers and accurate temperatures control has been designed for automatically connection of inlet and outlet lines with provision for quick clamps.
- 7.5 HP AC motor with Siemens Frequency Divider.
- Speed Range 150-950 rpm continuously variable with 1 preset of 150 RPM and 2 no. operator selectable speed.
- Digit tachometer with stroke counter, 4 digit display, 999 RPM, Least Count 1 rpm and stroke counting of 100 - 1200 in step of 100.
Precision glass jar 400 CC with least count of 1 CC.
- Tank capacity 50 ltrs with baffled plate, oil level indicator, filter and heater of 2 kw and finned air cooling arrangement as well to maintain the desired temperature with the help of digital temperature controller 0-200 deg. F
- Calibration fluid system with adjustment of pressure from front panel powered by 1 hp motor coupled to gear pump with adequate flow of 10 lit/min and internal relief valve.
- Measuring chamber of adequate strength completely fitted with Rocker Arm and Cam Shaft with tappet adjustment system and with forced lubrication oil system
- Separate return filter and in-line filter with paper and spin type of 10 micron filter
- Pressure Gauge : 0-60 psi, 1 each for calibration and lubrication oil.
- Automatic Fuel Drain System with Timer
- Two fuel accumulator for smooth flow of oil into graduates , preventing oil spray, pulsation and foam formation.
- Rack setting for adjusting the rack
- Adjustment of timing with the help of lock nut on the rocker arm.